PMES '78 & SLHS Philex Class 82 Alumni Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Angie

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Angie Empty Re: Welcome Angie

Post by WineOh Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 am

Hello all,

I have a feeling I belong in class of '80 however, I recall being friends with Grace Banda.

I'm a newbie in this forum, my name is Angie Moulic. Additional classmates that I recall are: Glenda Gonzalez, Catherine Cedo, Percival Agrito, Eduardo Garcia, my 2nd cousin Geoffrey M. - don't remember the last name.
I sure hope I'm in the right place.

Thank you all!
WineOh
WineOh
class 80'

Back to top Go down

Post by feran Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

Hi Angie

Although you belong to class 80' you are always welcome to our forum ... Very Happy

We do hope that you will find it interesting reading the threads/posts from your fellow Philexians ...

And that we could be of some help in connecting you to the above mentioned classmates and friends ... I am sure Grace would be happy to see you here .. (may we know your maiden name?)

(Catherine/Cathy Cedo is currently working at St. Scholastica - Marikina)
I will be posting her contact info as soon as i am able to ...

Again Welcome ...
feran
feran
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tolitz Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Miss Angie, you are very much welcome to join our forum, just feel free to give your comments and you can give your posts also, please post your pics too para makilala ka naman namin, anyway we all came from one Philex Mines....welcome again miss Angie! Very Happy
tolitz
tolitz
Alumnus
Alumnus

Back to top Go down

Welcome Angie Empty Thank you for welcoming me in this forum!

Post by WineOh Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:49 pm

You all have been so kind to welcome me though I just found out I was in SLHS Class '80. Ok, here are some memories while I was at SLHS...I was Lt. Commander of my squad in CAT. I was small but apparently had a big voice :-), I was the DJ/announcer during Intramurals, I was a member of the Cultural Dance group, and my favorite teachers were Ms. Castro and the English teacher - what's his name? I remember staring at my algebra teacher thinking, "he has perfectly manicured hands" haha! In my elementary days at PMES... I graduated in the top 10, I won first place in spelling bee contest held at the plaza. Also, I remember walking that long catwalk to get to school cuz we lived next to the Fire Dept. and Security. My father was the head of Safety Dept. My sister older (Lorna Moulic) and younger brother (Romeo Moulic Jr.) both went to school in Philex as well.

Again, thank you all for welcoming me! Hopefully you know where my classmates have gone and we may all get in touch. I will make sure to visit Philex the next time I travel home to PI. This is a great forum, kudos to the developers of this site!
WineOh
WineOh
class 80'

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerald Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 am

Hi Angie,
just like what my batchmates say, you are most welcome here.
the english teacher you might be pertaining to is Mr. Obedoza. should you want to recall our high school teachers, we have a list of them here at our forum.
you also mentioned about a 2nd cousin in the name of Geoffrey M.? are you not refering to Geoffrey Masangcay, my brother? if so, that makes as cousins as well. Kung yung kuya ko nga iyon, i want to inform you that he is in Georgia right now.
i suggest that you log-on to >batangphilexmines.com< should you want to search for philex friends, batchmates and classmates...for your info (just in case you still don't know about that site)
again WELCOME and feel free to post at our forum Very Happy
Gerald
Gerald

Back to top Go down

Post by WineOh Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:20 am

that's it - Masangcay! that would make us cousins then...thanks for the info, I'm checking out the BPM site now. Thanks again couz!
WineOh
WineOh
class 80'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum